Monday, August 3, 2009

Hula Bula

I hope everyone had super weekends! This weekend was one of the best I've had in a while. On Saturday my friend Nique & I made cupcakes & watched Twilight - the perfect combo :) We spent about an hour decorating them, so much fun! Later that night we headed to town to Hula Bula - a very small tiki cocktail bar in the city. It was awesome to catch up with friends & have a few delicious cocktails! Later on we moved onto a few more bars/clubs for dancing/drinks & catch ups with friends, as well as the best cheesey pizza at 4am!










2 comments:

  1. mmm cupcakes!! so cute!
    that tiki cocktail bar looks absolutely amazing!! I'm sure that would be my regular if I was over there! so perfect!!
    sounds like you had a fantastic weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My idea of a perfect night girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)