Thursday, June 4, 2009

What's in My Bag

I've always enjoyed seeing photos of what people carry in their bags. It's amazing the amount of stuff we fit in there. 

I've been using the Mimco Button Bag in Mercury for the past couple of months. I had been lemming the button bag for years, but never bought it as it is quiet expensive. When this one popped up on ebay I decided to finally purchase it. I got it for $280 including postage, which is still expensive, but much better than $450! I think it was a great investment as I get so much use out of it, and can fit a lot of stuff in there - it's great for work!
Currently carrying;
Pratten gold eel skin wallet - Christmas present from my brother
Purple sequin Sportsgirl purse with random make up & coins inside
Mimco hot pink purse with coins & notes inside
Charlie Brown sunglasses
The Bridge to Holy Cross by Paullina Simons - This book is fantastic!
Motorola V9 razr - Christmas present from the bf
Sugarless Confectionery fruit & cream chews. These are SO yummy!
Impulse deodorant
Ipod nano - currently listening to lots of love songs!
Witchery heart compact
Random lip products

Nothing to do with what's in my bag, but I wanted to share this picture I took of the sky yesterday as I was leaving work. The clouds were so pretty!

1 comment:

  1. love your wallet + glad you finally got the button bag! :)
    looking at that beautiful sky, you'd never guess it was winter!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)