Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Wishlist

No matter how much I buy, I always have new items to add to my wishlist. It's my birthday in a few weeks and I've asked for a few items from my parents that I've wanted for a while but never got around to buying. 

Dark Angel Season 1 & 2. 
 

Vampire Academy, Frost Bite & Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. I've heard that these books are in some ways better than Twilight, so I'm eager to check them out!


DKNY Be Delicious perfume. I don't remember the last time I bought a new perfume, & I love the smell of this one.


Witchery bow front cardigan. This seems to have disappeared from the website so I'm hoping it's still available in store (hopefully on sale.) 
 


I saw this white cardi on frockyou.com.au, it looks perfect for winter, but it's $150. Hopefully I can find something similar for cheaper.


I spotted these Mimco Underwater Love Earrings online last week, and the shimmery aqua caught my eye!
Boston Babe heels in black patent. I have these in nude & they're really comfy, so I'm wanting a black pair for work, since my current shoes are starting to come apart. 

I am a bit of a Sims nerd, and can't wait to play number 3. I'm not sure it will run very well on my laptop though, thus moving on to my next lemming...



24" Apple iMac. I'm hoping to save enough money to buy this baby this year sometime.  


As I'm writing this list I'm thinking of more & more things to add, so I should quit while I'm ahead. 

I hope everyone is having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. that's my mac!! gotta love it :)

    that bow cardigan is divine! i hope you spy it somewhere!

    the black version of the nude heels are perfect! HOT!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I have a macbook and its great but now I want the imac :) Better get saving! Hurry up tax time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must get the DKNY Be Delicious perfume lovely. Everytime I wear it I get compliments. While your at it take a whiff of the red version too. Very different, a bit edgier and sweeter. It's been my fave for years.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i am the exact same - no matter how much I buy, my wishlist just keeps getting bigger! haha. I want the sims as well, but it will make me procrastinate so much, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it! maybe next year when i'm finished college, haha.

    brooke xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caity I hope I get it for my birthday :) Otherwise I'm going to buy it for myself, it's very pretty!

    Brooke I blame other bloggers & online shopping for my every growing wishlists :) & Sims is terrible for that, I can play it for about 5 hours straight :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)