Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Road Trip

I'm finding it so difficult to find things to blog about, or find the time to sit down & post on my blog. My new job is very tiring, especially with the extra travel & longer days. 2 weeks ago, the boy & I decided to take a long weekend & head down south to beautiful Bunker Bay. We had 3 of the most relaxing days, ate some delicious food, drank some amazing cocktails, & took in the stunning views. We stayed at the lovely Quay West Resort Bunker Bay. It was a little pricey at prices from $209 a night, but I think it was worth it. The villa was huge & very modern, the resort was well looked after & had lots to offer, & the restaurant & bar served the yummiest food!














We couldn't resist a trip to the animal farm again, although a lot of the animals seemed to be tired, or sick :( At the resort restaurant - Other Side of the Moon - we had the best dinner! I had a cajun chicken burger & my boyfriend had a steak sandwich. Topped off with an Aero cocktails (which actually tasted like the Aero chocolate bar) it was one of the best meals I've ever had. On our last day down south with went to Duckstein Brewery & had another delicious meal - I had mozarella stuffed chicken with pancetta & roasted potatos, & the boy had steak on a bed of creamy mash.

I've picked only a selected amount of photos & they take a while to upload. Click them to see full size images.

I will make more of an effort to post more regularly, especially now the weather is getting better & I'm getting out & taking more photos :)

I hope everyone is having a great week, & looking forward to the weekend! xx

2 comments:

  1. great photos lovely!! there's nothing quite like a little road trip getaway!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the farm to see the animals! There's one about an hour away from me and they have the most beautiful Fallow Deer! Joy! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)