Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Frocks

After the week I've had, I needed some splurging to lift my spirits. I am always on the lookout for pretty going out dresses, and was pleased to find two that I loved. The blue Tokito dress was $99 with $20 off, it also came in black and I am considering getting that as well as I don't really have any LBD's. I've loved the Witchery Silk Batwing Sleeve Dress since it came out, but didn't want to spend $170 as it is a very light fabric. After seeing it on sale for $97 I decided to grab it. I have a few nights out planned and also a day at the races so both of these dresses will definitely be worn in the next few months.




I hope everybody has an amazing Easter break!

4 comments:

  1. wow i love them both! i too am always on a look out for pretty dresses! i love ones that cover the shoulder with sleeves, im liking the red one!! must check out witchery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. Love the chain detailing on the blue dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your feeling great:) Missing your posts darlingx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Doll

    I love your blog!!
    Saw that you like shopping and thought you may like some of the items I have for sale, please check my store and FB fan page, mention this message for a free gift with your next purchase!

    http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/One-Honey-Boutique

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Honey-Boutique/150681407024?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)